TradieTracker Ltd is committed to ensuring compliance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR).
- WHAT TradieTracker LtdCOLLECTS
- TradieTracker Ltd collects from You:
- Your Personal Information, including:
- Your Sensitive
- Your contact information, including email
- other information relevant to surveys You participate in and/or offers You accept; and
- information about Your preferences and activities on the TradieTracker Ltd Website; and
- Personal Information (including Sensitive Information) about anyone else that You give to TradieTracker Ltd.
- HOW TradieTracker LtdCOLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- TradieTracker Ltd collects Your Personal Information only when needed and for lawful purposes connected with performing its functions or activities. You authorize the collection of Your Personal Information from TradieTracker Ltd when You:
- use the TradieTracker Ltd Services on Your computer, mobile, tablet or any other electronic
- create a user account with TradieTracker Ltd.
- communicate with TradieTracker Ltd.
- enter into any TradieTracker Ltd competitions and/or promotions.
- TradieTracker Ltd may also collect Your Personal Information from publicly available sources or from Third Parties from time to time.
- HOW TradieTracker LtdWILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You authorise TradieTracker Ltd to use Your Personal Information (and where necessary), to disclose Your Personal Information to Third Parties for the following Purposes:
- for the Purposes of providing You with the TradieTracker Ltd Services, including to:
- communicate with You, including to send promotional emails about new services, special offers, promotions or other information;
- respond to Your queries regarding the TradieTracker Ltd Website or Services;
- verify Your identity when You create a user account with TradieTracker Ltd
- administer Your account;
- provide You with a good user experience;
- develop new Services, features and/or Content; and
- keep You updated on things that are happening at TradieTracker Ltd
- for internal record keeping purposes;
- for any other purposes You authorize;
- for the purpose of TradieTracker Ltd selling all or most of TradieTracker Ltd’s assets; and
- to comply with TradieTracker Ltd’s Legal Obligations.
- HOW LONG TradieTracker Ltd HOLDS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TradieTracker Ltd will hold Your Personal Information for as long as Your Personal Information is required for the Purposes and for as long as is necessary to comply with its Legal Obligations.
- HOW TradieTracker Ltd STORES AND PROTECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TradieTracker Ltd will use reasonable care to protect Your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, and loss.
- TradieTracker LtdMAY TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
In order to provide You with the TradieTracker Ltd Services, TradieTracker Ltd may need to disclose and transfer Your Personal Information to Third Parties located in a different country from where You live. This may include countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If those countries do not have data protection laws comparable to the data protection laws of Your country of residence, then TradieTracker Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that Your Personal Information (including any Sensitive Information) is protected in those countries.
- FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE GDPR
- TradieTracker Ltd is the data controller for personal data collected by it in the provision of its Services, support and assistance to You as the user. If TradieTracker Ltd uses personal data that has been collected by a Third Party, it will process the information as a data processor on behalf of the Third Party that collected Your Personal Information.
- Request access to Your Personal Information: You have the right to request access to any Personal Information that TradieTracker Ltd holds about You, the right to know the source of Your Personal Information and the processing methods used by TradieTracker Ltd. If TradieTracker Ltd cannot give You access to the Personal Information that You have requested, then TradieTracker Ltd will let You know the legal reasons for not disclosing Your Personal Information. If You are not happy with the legal reasons provided, then You have the right to complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner: privacy.org.nz/your-rights/how-to-complain/.
- Request correction of Your Personal Information: You have the right to request correction of the Personal Information that TradieTracker Ltd holds about You. TradieTracker Ltd will correct Your Personal Information if it is necessarily to ensure that Your Personal Information is accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading. If TradieTracker Ltd decides that it is unnecessary to correct Your Personal Information, TradieTracker Ltd will let You know the legal reasons for its decision. If You are not happy with those reasons, then You have the right to complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner: privacy.org.nz/your-rights/how-to-complain/.
- Request to restrict the use and processing of or delete Your Personal Information: You have the right to request that TradieTracker Ltd delete Your Personal Information when it is no longer needed for the Purposes, or withdraw your authorization for TradieTracker Ltd to use Your Personal Information. You also have the right to restrict Your Personal Information from being processed in the event You consider Your rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests in using Your Personal Information.
- Data portability: You have the right to request that TradieTracker Ltd transfer Your Personal Information from one electronic processing system to another electronic processing system.
TradieTracker Ltd does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children (as defined by local laws) and does not target its Website and/or Services towards children.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T GIVE TradieTracker Ltd YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If You decide not to give TradieTracker Ltd Your Personal Information, or otherwise wish to withdraw your authorization at any time, then You:
- may not be able to use some of the TradieTracker Ltd Website and Services.
- won’t be kept updated on things that are happening at TradieTracker Ltd.
- PRIVACY COMPLAINTS
If You think that Your privacy rights have been breached, You can make a written complaint to TradieTracker Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org, or otherwise contact the NZ Privacy Commissioner at https://www.privacy.org.nz/your-rights/making-a-complaint/complaint-form/.
- There are two types of cookies used by TradieTracker Ltd:
- Session cookies. These are used to store information about Your activities so You can move from one webpage to another. These cookies track Your movement from webpage to webpage of a website so that You do not have to provide the same information provided on earlier webpages. Session cookies only remain in the cookie file of Your browser until You close the browser.
- Persistent cookies. These are used to store Your preferences to improve Your experience on future visits to the TradieTracker Ltd Website. For example, these cookies can remember log-in details or language preferences so that You don’t have to continually re-enter these each time You visit the website. Persistent cookies stay in the cookie file of Your browser after You have closed Your browser and activate again when You next visit that website.
- To enable some of the features and functionality of the TradieTracker Ltd Website, You will need to permit TradieTracker Ltd to place cookies on Your device. If You choose not to, then those features and functionality will not be available to You. You can remove or block cookies by using the settings in Your browser but it may affect Your ability to use the TradieTracker Ltd Website.
TradieTracker means Tradietracker Ltd, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of New Zealand;
“TradieTracker Ltd Services”: means any products, services, software, Content, features, functionalities and any other services provided to You via the TradieTracker Ltd Website;
“TradieTracker Ltd Website” means the website (or websites) located at www.businesstracker.co.nz operated by TradieTracker Ltd from time to time;
“Content” means all content delivered via the TradieTracker Ltd Website and Services including all text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio-visual works or combinations of works, live streaming, interactive features and other materials;
“including” means “including without limitation”;
“Legal Obligations” means any legal or regulatory obligation that TradieTracker Ltd has under the laws of any relevant any country in relation to the collection, use, disclosure, storage or processing of Your Personal Information;
“Personal Information” means any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual, and includes Sensitive Information, and references to “Your Personal Information” also includes any Personal Information that You provide to TradieTracker Ltd about someone else;
“Sensitive Information” means information about Your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation;
“Third Parties” means any person, company, body corporate, entity, governmental or regulatory authority in any country;
“You” means you as an individual and Your has a corresponding meaning.